What I'm Grateful For, Week Of September 18, 2016
What I'm grateful for this week:
- Modern Medicine: As annoyed as I am with the pain that's occupying my face thanks to a quadruple wisdom teeth removal, I am even more grateful that I was able to get them removed in a clean office with people who put me to sleep and that I have some fairly decent pain killers that I'm sure are making this way less painful than I imagine it could be.
2. My Husband's Hotness: He just walked through the door while I'm writing this on the couch nursing my hurt-y face after going out and buying a bunch of plants for the house and he looks hot.
3. The Team I Work With: They're eclectic, they're smart, they're inspirational and I look forward to getting to know them more and more.
4. Unleash The Power Within: I'm going in November to see Tony Robbins' Unleash The Power Within in San Jose. You'll be hearing a lot about it. It's all part of my quest of developing into the person that I need to be in order to create the life I'm committed to creating,
5. The Fact That My Husband & Dad Bought Me the UPW Ticket As A Present. For my birthday. I'm glad they see the value in it.
6. The Internet: You know. Why wouldn't I be grateful for it?
7. My black Nicole Miller ruched pencil skirt. It's sophisticated, classy and I highly recommend it for all female executive wardrobes.
8. Bruce Lee & this blog post allowing people a glimpse into his guiding principles. He definitely was in consistent practices to become the person that he needed to in order to create a life without compromise.
9. "Think And Grow Rich" on Spotify. If you have a Spotify account, you can listen to this book that has been read by pretty much every successful entrepreneur ever.
10. Marie Forleo. About three years ago a good friend of mine introduced me to this gal who is stylish, smart and has made a place for herself in this world. And remember when I said that you need to define your life without compromise so you can commit to developing into the person you need to become to create that life? Here's a little video about that from Ms. Forleo herself...
So fam, what are you grateful for this week? Please share in the comments below then Tweet me at @ErinInVegas with the hashtag #IWillBe.
PS. Know ambitious, light-filled creative bad asses who we should have as a part of this community? Make sure you share the blog in your social media.
PPS. Want to keep the convo going? Be sure to connect with me on social media.